One of my favorite affiliate marketing programs
You always want to join an affiliate program for a product that is used by everyone and always gets replaced from time to time. It just makes good business sense to have a program like this on your sites especially if you are already in the niche.
I call programs like this a Proctor and Gamble affiliate program as it is always a staple in peoples life and no matter what the economy is doing people still need these items. People don’t stop buying things like toilet paper or toothpaste when the economy is bad. The same goes with pajamas.
The CrazyforBargains.com Affiliate Program is my favorite bell weather program because the site converts very well and people need pajamas.
Some highlights of the program is
12% commission all sales
• 365 day tracking cookie
• Well-categorized datafeed updated weekly
• Monthly promotions, coupons and pre-coded content
• Telephone sales affiliate tracking
• No reversals on customer returns – Yes this is correct!
• Special incentives for top performers
• Parasite-free program
• Sleepwear affiliate blog, up-to-date program news for affiliates. Dedicated and responsive Shareasale.com affiliate management team
What I like most is that the program is run on Shareasale which is my network of choice. If you have any pages on your site dedicated to apparel this program needs to be up on your sites. Take a look at the CrazyforBargains.com Affiliate Program.